Since Deployment Monitor 2.0.2, license activation requires internet access. If you require proxy authentication for internet access and your Deployment Monitor license has expired, you will be unable to activate a new license as there is no way to configure proxy settings.
This TID provides a workaround for customers who are unable to activate an expired Deployment Monitor license.
Note: Whilst Deployment Monitor is unlicensed, status updates sent to Deployment Monitor will be rejected and the Web Console cannot be used.
On the Deployment Monitor server, follow these steps:
- Using regedit rename the following to "License.old".
- Refresh the Deployment Monitor Web Console in the browser.
- At the Licence activation window, click Configure Proxy then enter the proxy details, then click OK, select License Key, enter the new license key provided to you by ENGL (including the BEGIN LICENSE...END LICENSE), then click OK.
- Once the license activation was successful message appears, click OK.
- The Deployment Monitor Web Console should restart and will be correctly licensed.
- Once you're satisfied that Deployment Monitor is licensed and working correctly, delete the following registry key.
If the above procedure does not work for you or you require additional technical support, please log a new support ticket.